Just Ski is minimalist skiing game powered by physics. It was created by a single developer working one hour a day for six months. The controls are fluid, easy to understand, and once mastered give a real sense of being in-control. The visual design of Just Ski is simple and pleasant. The game uses high contrast colors to indicate progression and the user interface is purposefully bare.
- A fluid and precise physics-driven control mechanic borrowed from an awesome old abandoned game called Ski Stunt Simulator.
- Simple minimalist design.
- Very pick-up-and-play friendly with quick restarts.
- Exciting rigid-body style crashes.
- No free to play shenanigans.